First steps to try:
- Make sure you are typing in your email and password correctly.
- Reset your password. Check your email inbox for a link to reset your password to something else.
- If you get the error when trying to reset your password, you either signed up with a different email or mistyped your email when signing up. Try a different email. If that does not work, contact our Customer Experience Heroes.
Contact AceableAgent with the information that needs to be changed. Please be specific so that we can make the change in your account.
Example: if your birthday needs to be changed, tell us what it should be.
I'm using the website on my computer.
Please try these options below!
- Are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, please use another browser such as Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is outdated and buggy, so don’t use it anymore.
- Sign out and sign back in. If you cannot find where to sign out, click this link.
- Press these three buttons at the same time:
- Windows computers: Control + Shift + R
- Mac computers: Command + Shift + R
- Restart your computer. This is a last resort option, but it magically works.
I'm using the website on my phone or tablet.
As soon as you’ve passed your final exam for an individual continuing education course, we report your course credit for that course to TREC’s website within 24 hours.
Here’s how to check your credits:
- Head over to TREC’s website and type in your real estate license number.
Their “License Holder Search” is available on their homepage and here.
- Once you’ve successfully looked yourself up, click on your name.
- Scroll down to “Real Estate Education History” for your public record. Your education history begins with the most recent course you’ve completed. You should see Aceable Agent listed within 24 hours of your completion.
If your credits from Aceable aren’t showing and it has taken longer than 24 hours, it is possible that you may have made an error in your profile information. Simply contact our Customer Experience Heroes and we’ll look into it. If we need to file your information again with corrections, we will do it absolutely FREE of charge.
No problem. It’s easy to get a refund. In most cases, as long as you haven’t completed the course AND your request is made within 30 days of purchase, you are eligible for a refund! Just contact our Customer Experience team to request a refund.
We’re here to help 7 days a week!
Sunday – Thursday: 8 AM to 9 PM Central Time
Friday: 8 AM to 7 PM Central Time
Saturday: 10 AM to 7 PM Central Time